Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Morning Glories-Urban Method


** Morning Glories**

I have mentioned in the past how amazing these plants are to me. Talking to other gardeners they don't share in my enthusiasm but, to each his own.

I made a unique trellis out of bamboo poles given to me by friends of mine and used garden twine to aid in the training of the vines.

With the amount of morning glories I have currently growing and from past experience with growth habits, these trellises should get filled up. 

*please see previous post titled "morning glory seeds" for planting instructions*

I have plenty of seeds and its still not to late to plant.




Below are some of my little babies ready to take off.

I randomly plant them among other plants. From my past methods, morning glories thrive on a crowded environment. 
Plants in pot on the left is Edamame, hope they produce.







 

No comments: