Search This Blog

Monday, March 19, 2012

Counter Kitties and Critters
































This guy named Lexi above and below wouldn't leave me alone this past week at the Salem Feed and Grain in Salem, Ct.
Great store with so many neat and unusual items for your garden. Great staff and extremely friendly.  Seems that's the case the further I get away from my home town especially in this part of the state.


Here is Lola below.
Chased after me when I stopped petting her.  



This next cat resides at Ballek's Garden Center in  East Haddam, CT
 The Staff said he isn't a friendly cat but I beg to differ on that one.
By The Way, they have a lot of neat and unique garden decor.



         Say "Hello" to Murphy, what a bundle of joy 
                                         wandering around spreading joy, especially to Uncle Tony.                                        




Here is my Uncle Tony with his new found love, Molly.


This is the Famous K.C. "beanpole"
Cat



These two guys below found it justifiable to create their own canine roadblock in Bozrah.
After answering their three questions I was finally allowed to pass.




Kahlua is wondering if Medusa really exists at this point.



No comments: