Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Memorial Day Pictures

Memorial weekend has passed and I spent my day at the cemetery paying homage.
I should also be nominated for a purple heart for this weekend up at the cabin.
Anyway, here are some pictures I have from my "wonderful" weekend up at Gardner Lake.

Garden Foxglove at Auntie Catherine's


This following Foxglove is from my Garden with Weigela florida 'Red Prince' ready to bloom in background.



Rodgersia 



























White Bleeding Hearts



























This is a Variety of Silene which is from my New York garden.  I brought it up to this garden and its doing well for now.  Likes dry conditions but we shall see if it comes back next year.


























Columbine















































































And good ole 'Dusty'


No comments: