Search This Blog

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Bernie's Garden of East Greenbush

     I am going to start out by saying that the following pictures in no way can capture the complexity and beauty of my cousin's garden up state New York .  I just recently visited it for the first time this past weekend and was awestruck.  I can see where the OCD runs in the family.  Its apparently a very good family gene to have.
Sean came by last night and reminisced about our delinquent past which was entertaining. 

 Very impressed with their general workmanship inside the house which they did themselves. They did the work that a general contractor should be envious of.

I am just going to just show numerous pictures of her garden and you will also see 'Sadie' the dandelion picking dog.  For the 'Record', there are no weeds and on the subject puts my garden too shame with her weed control.  Then again I don't own a vegan dog.
I recommend making the trip up.
If your invited, of course.

  

Will start out with the front view




Around the chimney


   Next few pictures are of Brian's garden area, has a lot of "veggies" growing.  He also has Hops growing up posts in background for his secret "beer brewing" operation.  Good stuff.

All wood structures built by Brian himself.
Even Built a Pergola? Right?  In pics #4 and #5 coming, following next picture . 

Good old Sadie Posing



A nice shady pathway


Following pictures of shady area of Garden


This view is shady area right of previous picture.

Random Pictures


Poppy


I feel this following Pic is may favorite.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would say Sadie is more of an omnivore than a vegan ;)

Thanks for the flattering post. I'll have to start a blog so I can return the favor. Bernie