Search This Blog

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Gardner Lake Update - 04/21/12

      I spent this past Friday and Saturday up at Gardner Lake working in my garden.  On my way up I stopped off at a yard sale at a farm with some real friendly folks.  The farm was called "pequeña granja", translated from Spanish meaning "small farm".
     If I am wrong with the name please correct me.  It was off of route 82 east of Salem four corners.
     
The owners gave me a small tour of the grounds and in return I gave them some seedlings I started.


 Hopefully I will get some of this rhubarb.
The picture doesn't really do any justice for those beautiful flower heads coming out that look like funfetti.


 That is what I call a "Meat Cooker"

   
The following pictures are of the current conditions at Gardner Lake. 





 Looking towards Big Rock Beach


Sandy Beach in below picture
 "Big Rock Exposed"








No comments: