Search This Blog

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Introduction

I decided to start this blog to share my experiences in the natural world and as well educate readers.  My goal is to try to make my Blog easy for readers to interact.  I encourage photos,articles and what secrets you have found in your goings. One interesting fact i have found in the botanical world is that all living things play their part.  Horticulture is a year round hobby of mine. It starts with seed collecting, from the mother plant, seed catalogs, eBay or just good old fashion seed trading with friends or family.  I also enjoy giving seeds out so if you see anything you like when i get around to listing my collection I can send you some.

This Picture was taken in one of my many gardens. Its a Bumblebee feeding/pollinating on a Hydrangea Paniculata 'Kyushu'.

We are stardust, we are golden, we are billion year old carbon,
And we got to get ourselves back to the garden.

No comments: